2019 Suzuki Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90 cubic inch, fuel injected, V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.
- New Metallic Gleam Gray or Glass Sparkle Black colors and complementary graphics combine with the Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling to create a visually stunning cruiser that lives up to its looks by delivering a great ride.
- Ninety cubic inch (1462cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that's at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush seat that's just 28.3 inches above the ground.
- The classically styled 4.8-gallon fuel tank complements the large valance fenders that hover over the wide 16-inch rear and 17-inch front tires mounted on cast aluminum wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1462cc), long-stroke, V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class.* Outstanding low- to mid-range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.*1,000 to 1,600cc class
- Sculpted powerplant features blacked out engine and air cleaner covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston's upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Four-valve cylinder heads with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion e?ciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low- to mid-range output, better fuel e?ciency, and reduced emissions.
- To further reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head's cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. This system - it's the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes - delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90 B.O.S.S. features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back-torque-limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth downshift operation.
- Blacked out, dual exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery, providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 16-inch rear tire.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the bene?ts of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates a modern take on classic cruiser visuals with rich paintwork, blacked out suspension and chassis components, plus deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- Additional cruiser-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank, and shaft drive.
- Design engineers focused on creating an ideal rider's triangle - footboards, handlebars, and seat positions set to deliver classic control with outstanding comfort.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of different sizes, and are well cushioned.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It's stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider's shoulder.
- The design of the link-type rear suspension maintains classic hard-tail look, while keeping the ride low and producing a smooth, ground-hugging ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel, and the long 65.9-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- A beefy 16-inch rear tire and complementary 17-inch front tire have wide footprints and are mounted to black, cast-style wheels for a robust cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The multifunction instrument includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals, and more.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient, and compact LED tail light and four bullet-style turn signals.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54°, V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 130/80R 17 M/C 65H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/60R 16 M/C 79H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.2 L (4.8 US gal.)
- Color: Metallic Gleam Gray or Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CPR6EA-9 or DENSO U20EPR9
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2560 mm (100.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 990 mm (39.0 in.)
- Overall Height: 1135mm (44.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1675 mm (65.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 720 mm (28.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 344 kg (758 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 54 deg., V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.78 in. x 3.98 in. (96.0 mm x 101.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 130/80R 17 M/C 65H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/60R 16 M/C 79H, tubeless
- 65.9 in. (1675 mm)
- Seat Height
- 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 758 lb. (344 kg)
- Metallic Gleam Gray, Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty