Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Honda CRF125F BIG WHEEL
Call for Price
One size doesn’t fit all—or it almost never fits perfectly. At least if we’re talking about motorcycles for fast-growing younger riders. Well, here’s the solution: Honda’s CRF125F Big Wheel. Sized to fit taller riders just right, but without putting them on a bike that’s too big. One that gives them too much power too soon.
Here’s how it works. We take our awesome CRF125F and set it up with bigger wheels and a longer swingarm. That means a two-inch-taller seat height: a combination that makes it perfect for thousands of teens and smaller adults who just want to get out on the trails and have fun. It’s loaded with features too, and since it’s a Honda, it’s also famously reliable—a big plus, because riding is a lot more fun than wrenching..Like the CRF125F, the Big Wheel version offers an electric starter that makes it easy to get underway, and its four-speed transmission gives you all the control of a full-sized bike.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F Big Wheel’s dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And because it's a Honda, you know it's reliable, too.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle’s, giving your younger rider all the control they need.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty Showa® shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: Durability and quality are hallmarks of a Honda dirtbike. That's why the CRF125F Big Wheel uses a strong steel frame that's built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning, but the CRF125F Big Wheel can handle it. With tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts, the CRF125F Big Wheel is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Bigger Wheels: With a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch wheel in the rear, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit taller riders a little better. The right-sized bike is as important as wearing the right-sized shoes or helmet.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power with the front disc rotor drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is smooth shifting and durable.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting started easier in all kinds of conditions, and the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F Big Wheel is ready to ride when you are.
- Intermediate Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F Big Wheel’s 30.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 20mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: 13T/49T
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.9 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 27°30' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 gallons, including 0.2-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance: 10.4 Inches
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-Cylinder Four-Stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- 220mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.9 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 194 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 gal., including 0.2 gal. reserve
- 49.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 94mm (3.7 in.)
- 27 deg. 30 min. (Caster Angle)
- Final Drive
- Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.